Book of Mormon 365-Day Reader
This book has been split into 365 readings and all that is left for you is to open the book. Read the Book of Mormon by yourself, with your family, or a study group. Space has been provided for your thoughts and study notes. Enrich your life with daily reading.
This Workman Family Classic edition contains:
• Reading schedules
• Family reading strategies
• Extension activities suitable for families, personal study, students or book clubs
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Accessibility Packs are not yet available for every book.
If available, an Accessibility Pack contains three files:
- An eBook copy
- A pdf copy in OpenDyslexia font with other accessibility features
- An autonarrated (text to speech) audiobook in mp3 format
ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES OF EBOOK (VARIES BY DEVICE):
- Choose your typeface
- Change the font size
- Set your line spacing
- Light, dark, or sepia themes
ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES OF PDF
- OpenDyslexic font is designed to be more readable for those with dyslexia
- Rag right—not fully justified—to eliminate gaps between words
- Paragraphs not indented, separated by extra space
- No hyphenation
Audiobooks allow readers to listen to a book rather than or simultaneously with reading the eBook or PDF file. They are also helpful if you are someone who needs to move around while learning.
Standard audiobooks are expensive to produce. There is nothing like a voice actor narrating a book. He can add nuance and humour and many other benefits to the audiobook. I still want to produce more human narrated audiobooks. However, in order to bring more of my catalog to you in audio form, I have used text-to-speech, computer-narration technology. This allows me to reach more readers who need assistance with reading. While auto-narration is improving, these audiobooks do sound robotic and do not contain the nuance of human voice narration. Some readers will find this too distracting, but for others, it is just the tool they need to help them enjoy more books.